|Electric Vehicles||Category||Time Kl: 20-06||Time Kl: 06-20||First 100 km||Over 100 km|
CARS & PRICES
To use LetsGo's cars you must be a registered member. A membership requires that you are minimum 23 years of age and have a valid driver's license.
Fixed costs include the membership fee including added insurance to be paid monthly. In addition you will be charged for hourly use of the cars and km driven. Fuel costs are included in the price.
Each person in the company who will use the cars must be registered as additional members. In that way every employee has access to a car, and each to their own individual car if necessary.
The company must have a registered CVR (Danish business registration number) to have business membership with LetsGo
PRICE FOR MEMBERSHIP:
- Registration fee: 0 DKK *
- Monthly fee: 216 DKK per month for the first member**
- Monthly fee: 64 DKK per month for additionnal members**
WHAT YOU GET:
- Access to all LetsGo's cars.
- Continuous maintenance of all vehicles, including service and change of tires, so the vehicles are always safe to drive.
- Constant development of existing fleet with new models and new services in our proprietary reservation system.
* Registration fee: 0 DKK, if the company has not had membership of LetsGo within the last 6 months, otherwise registration costs 760 DKK.
** Alle prices are including excess insurance meaning you avoid having to pay the usual insurance excess of 3000-5000 DKK per incident. In other words, you can drive without risk of extra expenses as long as you deliver a damage report as soon as the incident takes place. this covers all types of incidents covered by insurance - in other words, excluding mistakes such as filling the car with the wrong fuel.
**(all prices exclusive VAT)